Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pinterest!!!! UGHHHHH!!

So, am I the only one out there who has officially become addicted to Pinterest?  I sit down to try and accomplish something on the computer, and before I know it I have logged onto Pinterest!!!!! UGH!!!

30 minutes later, I am looking at the coolest stuff getting lots of great craft ideas, but basically accomplishing nothing!!! I have wasted the small window of time I have to spend on the computer before a tiny body plunks herself into my lap and says, "I Help u?"  I do have some great ideas pinned onto my boards, but will I ever have time to create these things!

So Frustrating! Yet I simply can't stop!!  Who created this!! They so totally rock, and suck at the same time!

I wasted a good hour yesterday when my little one who is still at home was napping sitting looking at peoples pins! I created absolutely nothing! I cleaned absolutely nothing!  SO I decided to stay up late while everyone was sleeping and get to cracking on some projects. And do you know what? I walked downstairs where my computer is at with the thought of printing off a pattern I had saved and logged onto.... yep you guessed it!! PINTEREST!! I am so totally obsessed!

Well bout 8 minutes later I realized the error of my ways, turned off the computer and walked up to my craft room.  3 hours later I had accomplished sooooomuch!   2 baby blankets, 2 crib sheets, 2 wreaths, and 4 headbands!! YEAH YEAH!  Maybe my obsession is over! ha anyone who follows my pins will be laughing at that because I was on there again today!

For those of you who have yet to check out this site??!!  Do so with great caution!  You will find so many fun, interesting, funny, yummy things there that it just might suck you into the vortex of obsession too!! It is basically a place where you can post to your "bulletin boards" anything you see on the web that you like! It will link it to you and have a direct link back to where you first saw! Great amazing resource!!

http://www.pinterest.com/      Proceed with caution!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment